Smash Hit Kickboxing Club has started Small Group Training (SGKT) or semi-private training (2-6 participants) for Morning and day time weekday and weekend hours.
Here are 10 benefits SGKT offers:
1. Personal attention – While Group Exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
2. More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGKT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
3. Variety – By working with an skilled fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
4. Camaraderie – It’s always great to have company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
5. Motivation – Having someone right beside you can drive you a bit harder than you may do on your own.
6. Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and other life obstacles.
7. Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and always guiding you.
8. Fun – Fun, fun, fun. The right exercise program done with new and old friends can definitely be fun.
9. Adherence – studies shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, you can see how you would keep coming back.
10. Results – When you bond with a well crafted program, you will get the results.
Small Group Kickboxing Training can be an alternative between larger Group Exercise and One on One Personal Training, may be the answer to helping you reach your goals in 2015. Why not give it a try.
Book Now (248) 909-6096